Mad metallic

Hi bebes! How you guys doing? After long working days, full of; travelling, shoots meetings, stylings and other projects I'm just back home. Finally seeing my little ''baby'', my beloved dog Paris! The past few days I had some different shoots: one a futuristic night shoot with dramatic big hair & makeup (like you already saw on my social media) and lovely futuristic clothes (totally my style). Yesterday I had a shoot for a new ''secret'' project, more pictures and information about it those days! So keep tuned. Today I had some preparations for hair shows that I gonna walk and yes my hair is long now, so we don't cut it... Oops. I love my long hair!

Here you guys see some pictures that I shoot after the bloggernet shoot(more is coming). I choose a futuristic jacket from an upcoming Dutch designer, totally in love with his designs. To complete this look I choose a blouse, dungarees and my metallic shoes. What you guys think about this look?

''You see me growing like hell, that's why you are mad. Whatever I will rock my life anyway, like it or not.''
The look: Dungarees Zara, Shoes Asos, Blouse H&M & Jacket KahoTo.

Pictures made by Justkvn.com