The eye knows all

Honeyzzzz! Today I wanna show you a look that I wore a few days ago. During all the shows and shoots I finally find some time to write this post. Busy weeks here... How are your days? The days become better and better, finally I have a Spring feeling (makes me lucky)! When I wore this look, it was cold so I thought maybe the last day to show my favorite coat. You remember the eye print trend? Think of shows like Kenzo, you saw during the fashion weeks everybody walking with the eye print. And do you know? I still love this dress! You can combinate it in so many ways, in love.

This look is wearable, chique, stylish, but also a bit boyish, I love. My inspiration? Well I have to be honest, when I wore this look it was a very busy day. Travelling the whole day, picking up clothes for a shoot, meetings and having one shoot. So I should be stylish, but at the same time comfy. Well this look was both! Totally perfect right? Now I have to run again, my show starts in less than 20 minutes. Have a lovely day guysssssssss.


''Dont believe everything you hear. Real eyes realize real lies.''
The look: Dress Zara, Jacket YSL. Shoes Zara, Earrings D&G & Coat Zara.

Pictures made by Jasna Rokegem