Whatever you want

 Buenas tardes! How you guys doing? I'm a little bit tired today, well even this is not that crazy if you walk three days of shows (probably seen on my social media)... Today I have a little ''rest'' day, doing some office work, blogging, meetings and shooting some outfits (totally need this)! Tomorrow I have a big project in Antwerp, so wish me luck!

Now about this look:
Today I choose an outfit that reminds me of the Grease times. It is sexy, girly and colorful. A red leather jacket every girls needs in her wardrobe if you ask me, the perfect statement touch in your outfit. To complete this look I chose a jeans short, my green Moschino bag, some high boots with studs (well okay studs are totally not done, but the boots make this look complete) and some crazy sunnies what is totally me. What you guys think about this outfit?


''Life is not about what you planned, it is about what you wanted.''
The look: Jacket Uzuri Couture, Bag Moschino,Sunnies Giantvintage & Short Zara.

Photographer: Leroy Dassen
MUA: Megan de pagter
Hair: Eva Denise Weidner