Be whatever

Hi dolls happy new week! After a weekend full with lots of fashion I'm in my office again. You know sometimes days for girls like me are not always glamorous... Sometimes we have to do some administrative things, phone calls, meetings, writing articles, doing some sport and doing lot of preparations for the coming days when I'm not at home. Today I wanna show you a look that I wore yesterday during Fashionclash. It's summer time, that's why we have to wear lots of colors & show some body (come on guys we don't go to gym for nothing), just show the pretty things you like! This look is young full, colorful, girly with a tough touch. What you guys think about this look?

''Be whatever you want, because nobody wanna live in his own shadow.''
The look: Cap CoolCat, Jacket Chicwish, Short Takko, Top Versace, Blouse Takko, Shoes Asos, Rings H&M & Clutch Asos.

Photographer: Jennifer Penders