Nothing last forever

Hi fashionistas, happy Wednesday here from Amsterdam! I finally found some time today to write this post... Busy days here! Today I had a great styling day for a campaign shoot, now I'm having a quick break and get myself ready for a dinner tonight. Tomorrow another shooting/ meeting day and in the night some lovely events & parties! Gotta love my life haha... You know time always flies so fast, that we forget about things we did. We should make a picture from everything we did and post this on the social media or just hang in our room. Because not every memory is forever and things are never forever, just like life, people we meet or things we do.... Now I have to run dolls, see you! 

One luvvvvvvvvvv -M


''Mostly we forget about the things we did, before we didn't.''
The look: Blouse Rick Owens, Skirt Takko, Top Zara, Sunnies Chicwish, Necklace H&M, Clutch Nelly & Shoes Asos.

Photographer: Shannen Haan