Off to Ibiza

Hi guys! After some busy, busy months it's time for some holiday. Tomorrow I finally fly to Ibiza and I'm really excited! We all know that we have to work hard to achieve our goals and I definitely did the last months... That's why I booked a short trip to Ibiza, to enjoy my holiday and of course my 21th bday! Who doesn't wanna celebrate his/her party in Ibiza? The coming days I gonna enjoy the beach, lovely sun, people, good food, drinks, many parties and much much more! The best part of this is all is that I only have two shoots in Ibiza and some meetings for the rest I'm totally free (like a bird). So the next coming days I don't gonna post that much, only on my social media so keep tuned HERE! See you in Ibiza guys.

Mucho amor<3<3<3
''Sometimes people need to be free, adventures are the best way to know yourself.''