Call me fashionchick

Hi guys! The past few days I was at Milano for some work, sorry that I didn't post that much (sometimes it's really hard to find some time to write a post and if we find it we don't have wifi)... Anyway now we are back on track! Supongo Estilo is totally back with much more energy, inspiration, dreams and a lot of new projects that are coming this way (so excited)!

Today it is time to show you guys a more wearable look. I post this look for Fashionchick.nl, here you can find all the newest trendy clothes, a style guide, fashion news and much more! You guys should definitely check it out. Today I can finally show you my new favorite biker jacket from Coolcat, a biker jacket is a good statement for our wardrobe. We can combine it in a million ways, for example with a dungarees (a dungaree always stays trendy, it just depends how you style it). To make this look complete I put on a shirt with blouse, the collar gives just the final touch it needs very trendy coming season! By this outfit I don't need many accessories only some crystal earrings & neon heels. What you guys think about this look?

''Never lose the sparkle in your eyes. Life is beautiful it just depends how you use your own luck and intuition. Listen to your soul, never let anyone tell you what to do. You are the queen of your own life.''
The look: Jacket Coolcat, Dungarees Zara, Shoes Valentino, Shirt Vsp & Earrings Happinessboutique.

Photographer Jennifer Penders