Find home

 Hi guysssssssssss! Hope you are all well. Sometimes people ask me what is Summer for you? Well Summer for me is always the best time of the year! Without Summer I couldn't live... Summer means for me beach, drinks, sun, meeting new people, on the road looking for new adventures, freedom, being wild and just making the best memories for the rest of my life. What means Summer to you?

Now about the look: sets like this one are always a good idea, because you can combine it in a million ways! To make my outfit complete I put one of my favorite new belts with it and of course my new butterfly shoes. What you guys think?


''When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I'd been living, they asked me why - but there's no use in talking to people who have home.
They have no idea what it's like to see safety in other people - for home to be wherever you lay your head.''
The look: Set Dresslink, Shoes Dresslink & Belt Dresslink.

Photographer Marleen Serne