Just a rainy day

 
Hi guyssss hello from Amsterdam! Sorry that I didn't post the last few days, but I had the flu... Because of some hard working days, I didn't even had time to become better. But here we are again! The weather is really shit in Amsterdam, all the time rain... It looks like Autumn started already. You know what they say about Autumn: ''Autumn is a second Spring when every leaf is a flower.''

Now about this look: the animal print trend is totally back this season, so combine many prints with each other! If you ask me long coats we never have enough, for the colder days is this totally perfect. This look is easy going, but fashionable. Just like my mood today... Have a lovely day guys. Kissssssssssss


''Succes is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.''
The look: Coat Ana Alcazar, Jeans H&M, Shoes Keds & Bag Hip-e

Photographer: Evelien Wolters