Remember me

Hi dollssssssssssssssss hope you all had an amazing weekend! Here we definitely had. Now I'm back on the run, many new projects start this weekend that's why I take it easy tonight. Just taking a quick dinner and then going back home for a lovely warm bath/ movie. What you guys doing tonight?

Now about my look: today I just wanna show you an easy going look. This kind of bohemian/ hippie dresses are classy, but also a statement item. That's why you don't need many accessories otherwise it becomes too much! With a dress like this you mostly never can go wrong, every girl needs a black dress! 



'' Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe
Pink lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams.''
 The look: Dress Ana Alcazar & Shoes Zara.

Photographer: Marleen Serne