Bonjour Paris


Hi fashionistas bonjour from Paris! Sorry that I didn't post the last few days, but imagine a really busy schedule running from morning till late night with 2 a 3 hours sleep pro day... My schedule was to busy to write some posts, but that means that there is a lot coming this way! So stay tuned for more. 

Paris fashion week is totally amazing, during all the shows, presentations, showrooms, events, meetings and parties this girl also has shoots. Shooting in the streets from Paris is all a girl can wish! Who doesn't dream of this? Well I guess every girl! 


This look is a real Parisian look if you ask me, a bit back in the 50s. Leather skirts a girl never has enough, just like hats! ''A hat can change your life forever''. To make this look complete I choose one of my favorite heels and some pearls. What you guys think?


''Don't let people ever tell you what to do, do whatever you want and feels good for your heart. Just follow your heart and dreams.''


The look: Skirt Ana Alcazar, Heels Zara, Hat Primarkt, Pearls Chanel & Jacket Ana Alcazar.

Photographer Marleen Serne