Your lips

Hi guys! Hope you all had an amazing/ lovely weekend, here we did. I'm still in Paris and I have to say I totally love the Parisian life. It's so totally different from the Dutch life, you know... Paris always feels like real home. Maybe I was here in the 20 century?

Well this week I'm also pretty busy with a million things (girls like me can't sit still, I always have to achieve my goals and dreams otherwise I can't rest)! This look is very classy and feminine if you ask me with a Hollywood touch. If you know my style I love being classy, I think woman has to be why else are we woman? I totally love this dress, because it perfectly suits my body. What you think guys? Now I gonna run again, have a blessed day. Te amo <3

''Not a word, from your lips
You just took for granted that I want to skinny dip
A quick hit, that's your game
But I'm not a piece of meat, simulate my brain, no''
 The look: Shoes Gucci, Dress BodyLanguage, Bag Versace & Earrings D&G.

Photographer Marleen Serne