London is calling

Hi guysssssssssssssssss finally I'm back on track! Sorry for not posting that much the last past days. I was so busy with my next coming trips... Today I'm flying to London for a full work week and do you know what? I'm so excited! I didn't travel that much the last week, only here in the Netherlands and Belgium so finally I can take a plane again (lucky girl). What you guys being up?
Now about this look: as you probably know is the animal print totally back in trend this season, that's why we love the snake print! To make my outfit complete I choose some fur (fake fur), some pearls (all a girl needs is diamonds or real pearls) and my favorite red shoes. What you guys think?

''I don't need anyone in my life, because I'm rocking it in my own way.''

The look: Skirt Ana Alcazar, Bag Balenciaga, Earrings D&G, Jacket Ana Alcazar, Necklace Chanel, Shoes Primarkt & Fur Gucci.

Photographer: Marleen Serne