Edge of the world

Dear beloved followers,

Hope you are all having a great week! Wow the days are crazy here... June is the new September I guess? While everybody is getting ready for the Summer or holiday, this girl is busy with lot's of new projects and business. I can't even remember how holiday feels... But, I just booked my hotel, apartment, boat and flight for a summer break so that's good news! Hard work pays offffffffff (they always say, but it's true). Do you have any holiday plans?

Now about this look; today I felt creative, a bit crazy and powerful. When you do what you love you get happy. I love mixing different styles together! For example this printed flower trouser with the animal printed blouse, in combination with a leather tough jacket and the golden metallic shoes/ bag.

''She always had that about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world.''
The look: Trouser Ana Alcazar, Jacket Takko, Shoes Zara, Top Takko & Bag Hipe-L.

Photographer Evelien Wolters