Failure is inevitable

Good morning sunshines on this beautiful Saturday! Finally, it's weekend again (well in my life I normally never have a free day, but if you love your work it doesn't feel like work). Yesterday I had a great shooting! Here you see the first look that I wore. It's very Me, classy, romantic with a mysterious touch. This look reminds me of the time from Coco Chanel. 

About the look: a girl never can go wrong with a hat like this! Like they say: hats have power. ''Hats can change you in someone else''. I combined this look with a Chloé skirt every girl could dream about! It makes me feel very romantic and beautiful. To make this look complete I choose my favorite new ''pajama'' top (inspired from the Louis Vuitton 2013 collection) and my favorite statement mantel from Chloé. What do you think about this romantic look?

''Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.''
The look: Skirt CHLOÉ, Top Joetaft, Hat Hermès & Mantel CHLOÉ.

Photographer Marjon Sars