Fast car

Guyssssssssssssss, I say hello Wednesday, hello sun, hello lovers, hello Summer! After a busy morning full with meetings I'm writing this post on the terrace while I'm enjoying my coffee and good lunch. Hope you guys are having a great day! 

Now about this look: today I feel really glamorous with a colorful twist. For me blue and yellow are a great combination. That's why I choose my new blue skirt from Edith&Ella, jacket from Zara, Ibiza style blouse/ dress and my new heels to make this outfit complete. I say let the Summer begin! Do you like it?

"So remember we were driving, driving in your car
Speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder
I had a feeling that I belonged
I had a feeling I could be someone.''
The look: Skirt Edith&Ella, Jacket Zara, Earrings D&G,  Shoes Balenciaga, Blouse Edith&ella.

Photographer Lars.S