Oh my luck

Hi loverssssss happy Monday! The weather in Amsterdam is very rainy and cold at the moment, so I can finally show you my new coat. After some hard working days I found some time together with my photographer to shoot my own blog pictures. The last few days I was pretty busy with styling jobs, acting and all the preparations for my business trip to Cannes & Monaco. Where you guys busy with?

Now about this look: today I feel very modern, fashionable and trendy! That's why I wear my new favorite statement coat and beautiful red dress. To complete the outfit I wear some earrings and my favorite sunglasses. Do you like this look? 


''I'm a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more I have of it.''
The look: Sunglasses Vintage, Earrings Chanel, Shoes Jimmy Choo,  Coat Marcain & Dress Herve Leger.

Photographed by team Supongo Estilo