Summer break

Hi Summer lovers,

In a few days I leave Holland for my Summer break, happy me! Finally I can get some rest after hard working months. Of course you can follow my adventure on my social media and later on my blog, so stay tuned for all the lovely things that are coming your way! Do you have any holiday plans?

Now about this look: today I'm wearing my
favorite new vintage flair trouser, which is totally trendy this Summer and next Autumn. If you ask me the must have in your wardrobe! To make this look a little bit more fashion I choose this fashionable blue top from a Dutch designer called Sabine Staartjes. To complete this look I put my metallic Chloe heels on and my favorite Ana Dyla accessories. What do you think?


'' Never forget; Every Summer has it's own story. Make it the best.''
 
Muah: Merel van Boxel
Photographer: Romy Van leeuwen
Model/ Stylist: Michelle Verpuggi
 The look: Shoes Chloe, Top Sabine Staartjes Lena Library, Trouser Lena Library & Accessories Ana Dyla.