Three men walking behind


Hello lovers happy new week! Hope you guys all had an amazing weekend. Here we are very busy with making all things ready for my Summer break and business trip. That's why I didn't post that much, the last days...  Sorry for this! When you have two companies and your season is almost over, you can't imagine how many things you have to do before you finally can go on holiday.

In 10 days my little vacation starts and I'm very happy about it. This Summer I will go to Cote D'Azur; Saint Tropez, Cannes, Nice and Monaco. Here I will stay to do some business, have my Summer break, enjoy the sun, beach and of course to celebrate my Birthday! After that I will go for my real holiday to an uninhabited island, Corsica. Here I will stay to get some rest and prepare myself for a whole new season! Big things coming, but first I need to enjoy life. Work hard play harder. What are your plans?

Now about this look; a week ago I had a great shoot with my amazing team! We shot 6 outfits in less than 4 hours so this was pretty hard, but much fun. One of the first outfits we shot was this ballerina, tutu dress from Monique Collignon. If you know me you know that I love girly clothes, so I was in immediately in love with this dress! You can combine this dress in a million ways, for example to make it a more rugged look you put some boots and a leather jacket on. Or if you wanna make it girly and glamorous, just like me the only things you need are:

  1. Good makeup and hair.
  2. A good pair of heels.
  3. Some statement accessories. 

''Always walk like you have three men walking behind you.''
  Muah: Merel van Boxel
Photographer: Romy van Leeuwen
   Model/ Stylist: Michelle Verpuggi
             The look: Dress Monique Collignon, Shoes Jimmy Choo, Earrings Ana Dyla & Bag Lanvin.