Hot Summer days

    Hallo happy Fridayyyy! How was the first week of 2017? Sorry that I don't post that much the last few weeks, we are so busy with all the preparations for the new Supongo Estilo website, that I don't even have time to shoot my daily outfits... It's really stressful and depressing if you want that things go more faster than possible! We are not only busy with the totally new image of Supongo Estilo, but also with my other company Naim Agency. 

Today I wanna show you an outfit that we shot on the balcony in CuraƧao, mostly it was raining in the morning and after the sun shined the whole day. When we shot this outfit it was raining and cloudy, but if you ask fits this dress the weather perfect! What do you think about this dress? Have a lovely weekend guys.

I've seen the world, lit it up
As my stage now
Channeling angels in the new age now
Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll
The way you play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul
 The look: Dress Chicwish, Shoes AGL, Earrings Vintage.

Photographer: L.S.