Supongo Estilo relaunch www.supongoestilo.fashion

Dear followers,
Today is a very important day in my life, because I will officially ''launch'' my new website/ blog! The last few weeks we worked really hard on giving Supongo Estilo a totally new image and come back stronger than ever. I have to say: I cried a bit, because Supongo Estilo 1.0 felt like my little baby you know... Together with Supongo Estilo 1.0 I have achieved so many dreams in my life, which I am very grateful for. Thanks to Supongo Estilo 1.0 I was able to make from my fashion passion my work. Now four years later: I am working fulltime as a blogger, stylist, model and I started my second company Naim Agency.
What can you find on my new Supongo Estilo site? You will find parts of my model and styling portfolio. But also some of my favorite streetstyle looks. My agency is also linked to the official website and of course most importantly my blog! On my blog you can find; my daily outfits, my favorite hotspots, fashion posts, travel posts, lifestyle and much more! Supongo Estilo 1.0 was a lot about fashion, Supongo Estilo 2.0 will be more focused on a mix of fashion, hotspots, traveling and lifestyle. What els can you expect in the coming months? Well, we are also working on an integrated online shop, we are looking for a new office and start vlogging. But this will be a next step and the rest is still a secret, so please stay tuned!
I would like to thank all of the people who believe in me and keep on following Supongo Estilo.
Love you guys!